Friday, July 31, 2009

Vintage Patterns of the Week!

A lot of vintage dress patterns are described as elegant but, to me, this one truly is! I love the simplicity of the empire waist dress and cropped jacket. But the best part? The bridal dress and cropped jacket with train! From my pattern shop.


Early 1980s Roller Girl romper jumpsuit. I truly wish I could pull off wearing one if these - then I would surely have a dozen of them in different fabrics to wear during the summer! Found on eBay.


Early 1960s summer separates pattern by Advance! I adore the sleeveless top with the cut-out back detail. Found on eBay.


I am a complete sucker for 1960s space-age dresses. Especially dresses with color block details like this one! Found on eBay.


Cute wrap around jumper dress with bare back and sailor collar. A lot of unexpected elements that really work! From my own collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment