Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back to Blogging

Wow! These past 8 months have gone by so quickly!!! My little guy is officially 8 months old next week. Now that he's taking good naps and sleeping completely through the night, I'm ready to jump back into blogging and sewing again! Here's a photo of Brydon and I (and a moose!) taken at Rocky Mountain National Park last weekend:

I've also joined the BurdaStyle community, which I'm super-excited about, and I have 7 handmade dresses making their way to Pack Rats, Etsy member Softspoken's new brick 'n' mortar shop opening soon in Columbia, SC!

Oh! Any my latest obsessions are Patti Smith:

And Desmond Dekker:


I finished reading Patti's amazing book Just Kids last week. I've always been in awe of Patti Smith, and this memoir about her days as a young, struggling artist in NYC with partner Robert Mapplethorpe is amazing! I've been on a reggae kick lately, so the music of Desmond Dekker has been in heavy rotation around here.



No comments:

Post a Comment