Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Childhood Nostalgia

Check out this cool vintage child's winter accessories pattern from 1984! It's for a fuzzy bear scarf, hat, mittens and ear muff covers. This pattern really takes me back....I would have been the perfect age for these in 1984 (7 years old, to be exact!). I remember standing outside waiting for the bus in the chilly weather, hating the ear muffs that my mom made me wear! Do kids even wear those anymore?



I just put this in my pattern shop if you'd like to see more details!

1 comment:

  1. hehe it reminds me of the pics I have around that time... after complicated calculations, I must have been 5 :)) "wired" mittens - connected with a string that goes through the sleeves so that I don't lose any of them... so I was miraculously losing both:))

    ReplyDelete