Friday, October 1, 2010

Vintage Pattern Love

For lack of anything else to post, here are a few patterns I've found on Etsy recently that I just love!

1980s blouse with double-breasted front closure.


Chic 1970s brimmed hats.


Super-cute 1970s stretch knit cowl neck dress and leggings.

1960s Norma Tullo young designer dress with a sashed midriff.


1980s blouse for sweater knits. Love the exaggerated sleeves!


Sexy 1960s sheath dress with a shaped keyhole neckline.


Have a great weekend, everyone! I definitely plan on doing some sewing and will hopefully have some things to post next week!

3 comments:

  1. I love that Maudella dress, so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i certainly wouldn't mind all these!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh i love the last pattern, pretty dress. There is a beautiful blogger award for you over at my blog so stop by sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete