Monday, August 9, 2010

1970s-Inspired Chloe 2010-2011 Winter Collection Ad Campaign

I'm really taken with the ad campaign for the Chloe winter 2010-2011 collection! The photos look like they were taken from a 1970s high fashion magazine, especially the first one. I love-love-love the high waist wide leg pants!





Here are a few vintage patterns that I found on Etsy this morning. Now you can make your own version of the laid-back 1970s style designs that are featured in the ads!

$14.00 from thevintagebungalow.



$10.75 from ZipZapKap


$14.75 from pintucksew






Yes, it's safe to assume that I have fall/winter clothing on the brain. There's a heat index of 107 degrees here in Springfield today! I am so ready for cooler weather! Are any of you longing for the crispy coolness of fall? Here's a sneak preview of my Marilyn trousers, which I completed last night:



They are made from a not-so-summer-friendly brown herringbone wool/rayon blend suiting. Ironically, they are the polar opposite of the wide leg pants featured in the Chloe ads!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pants! Hmmm.... that came out funny. I'm not sure about the first Chloe pic - for some reason, the pants look like they're not sitting right? Monique xx

    ReplyDelete