Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vintage Patterns of the Week!

Here's my weekly round-up of interesting and unique vintage sewing patterns that I've found while searching around on the web. Be sure to click on the images so you can see all of the vintage goodness in closer detail!

Late 1950s dress with fitted midriff and empire waist bow. Found on eBay.

I love how simple, yet inventive, this 1960s dress design is! Found on eBay.

This one is a real stunner, and very rare. I used to collect Pauline Trigere patterns, and I had never seen this design before! Found on eBay.

This 1950s dress has so much going for it: very fitted, a front bateau neckline and plunging back neckline, tied shoulder bows and a flared godet at the back of the skirt. I *wish* I could have grabbed this one, but I'm 8 months pregnant, and the thought of me actually being able to fit into a dress like this seems like a very distant dream right now.....Found on eBay.

I love the illustration on this one! 1960s Vogue mod little girl's dress with military-inspired details. Found on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment