Friday, August 28, 2009

Vintage Patterns of the Week

Here's my weekly round-up of fave patterns that I've found while browsing around the internet!

1960s "granny" dress designed by Norma Tullo for the Butterick Young Designers series. From my own collection.

I've been obsessed with 1970s turbans lately. This is a rare turban pattern designed by Jean Muir for Vogue. Found on eBay.

Funky 1970s pantsuit & dress pattern. I love the peplum jacket and the ruched shoulder insets and the puff sleeves! Found on eBay.

1950s mail order dress pattern with really lovely scalloped details. Found on eBay.

Sexy, bare-shouldered 1950s halter dress. I love the flounce skirt and mini cape! Found on eBay.

1 comment:

  1. Love that 50s McCall's pattern! That flounce and neckline are really unique. Wish I had it!

    ReplyDelete