Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vintage Sewing Patterns of the Week!

Here they are....a new batch of vintage sewing patterns that I've found this week for your viewing pleasure!

Mod beret pattern by Adolfo. The perfect accessories for all of your 1960s mini-dresses! Found on eBay.

Late 1970s separates pattern by Jane Tise. I've always wondered how I would look in Jodphurs...I'm kind of enamoured by them right now! Found on Etsy.

1960s Vogue Paris Original dress by Molyneux, featuring unusual geometric seaming. I love how so many dresses from the 1960s utilized inventively shaped seaming like this! Found on eBay.

Charming early 1960s dress with wiggle or full pleated skirt. I'm a big fan of the inventive use of two contrasting fabrics in the full-skirt version. Found on eBay.

1970s Vogue turban pattern. So you probably don't necessarily need a pattern to make most of these scarf turbans, but I love the photos on the front of the envelope! Found on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. The 1960s patterns that you are showing really bring back memories. I was a clothing and textiles major at Texas Tech in the late 60s, and we had to design garments in flat pattern design, and also draping. In flat pattern we used the geometric seams to create something "different." I really learned a lot!
    And... I have enjoyed your blog tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO MUCH for visiting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete