Friday, July 17, 2009

Vintage Patterns of the Week!

Every week, I will be posting scans and screen captures of various patterns that have caught my eye. Some of them are highlights from patterns that I have for sale in my shop, and others are patterns from my own collection or patterns that I've found for sale online that I'm lusting after!


Early 1970s dress or tunic with interchangeable collars! I have a major love affair with crazy shaped collars. Available in my shop!


This pattern has lots of design elements that I love...puff sleeves, a full tent shape, Peter Pan collar and a high-bust fit. From my own collection.

Cute strappy, tie-on midriff halter top and sailor pants/shorts/skirt! Available in my shop.



Mod jumper dress with cutaway armholes. Found on eBay.

1970s Butterick Young Designer pattern by Kenzo. Fall will be here soon, and this peplum jacket and skirt ensemble would be so pretty made up in corduroy! From my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment