Thursday, July 30, 2009

Miss Dandy Fall Collection - Sneak Preview

Here's a sneak preview of my fall clothing collection, which I will begin listing in my Etsy shop next week!

This dress reminds me of a girl scouts uniform! It has a white cotton yoke and short puff sleeves. The rest of the dress is made from cotton khaki. The attached bow-tie scarf neckline is an upcycled vintage 1970s scarf!


Free flowing tunic top. The majority of the top is made from vintage plaid wool. The front and back yokes are made from an upcycled vintage equestrian print scarf!

These are only 2 of 22 designs from the collection. My son is due in late September, so I wanted to get a head start on stocking the shop, even though it's still summer and fall clothing is probably the last thing on everyone's minds! I'm really proud of the collection - all of the pieces are made from upcycled and vintage materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment