Here's a little romper that I made for my son Brydon, who is due on September 30th!
I used McCall's #7775 (copyright 1995) to make the romper. I found it at a local thrift store - the toddler on the front looked so endearingly comfy & cute in the photo that I couldn't resist making it right away! The body of the romper (a.k.a. - the amazing airplane & numbers fabric) is made from a vintage 1980s adult shirt that was kindly given to me by Stef of Midwest Vintage. The cuffs are made from a bright green cotton that looks super washed-out in the photos. My first time working with snap tape, which was pretty tricky, actually!
I also caught my sweet kitty Izzie lounging on a pile of vintage sewing patterns today!
Both of my cats LOVE sewing patterns, especially when I'm in the process of cutting out pattern pieces. They love to wallow and squirm around in the discarded bits!
in which I talk about my shoes…
8 hours ago