Monday, July 27, 2009

Latest Etsy Faves / Finds

I never cease to be amazed by the huge number of inventive handmade goods that I find on Etsy every single day:

Kites, mice and diablos, Chinese kids at play - 1960's style blouse - Women's size 12. By Betty Oatmeal. She takes vintage linens & textiles and incorporates them into amazing designs using vintage sewing patterns!!! Her designs really do take my breath away.

Lou Reed dress. By Paperdollfashion. I love the cross-hatch fabric and those pockets!

Faye Scarf. By Flutter. Made from vintage fabric! I really dig the simplicity of this design and it would be so perfect for the fall.

Circus balloon dress. By Nenee. She is, by far, one of my favorite Etsy designers because she makes it a point to use upcycled thrift store clothing as her raw material.

Retro Girl Pink Bangle Bracelet. By Sparklerama. Images from vintage sewing patterns decoupaged onto a bright bubblegum pink bangle - what isn't there to love about this?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment