Monday, June 21, 2010

Vintage Patterns of the Week

Here's a fun mix of vintage patterns and fabric that I found on Etsy this week!


I love the unusual inverted darts/pleats on this classic 1950s skirt. A mere $4.00 from ChigalsPatterns!


Coolest jumpsuit pattern EVER! $10.00 from SelvedgeShop.


Loose-fitting 1970s bohemian dress designed by Carol Horn! Includes pants and two different purses. Super-affordable at only $6.00 from SewTennessee.


This is my ideal summer top! Easy to make and loose-fitting with a 1970s bohemian edge. My favorite is the view 4 top. $5.00 from SewSewAgain.


Last is this 1980s jumpsuit pattern, which I think is most flattering in the capri-length version, but would make for a super-cute summer romper too! $4.95 from BlueCatVintage.


I already have too many pieces of floral vintage fabric, but something about the crazy colors in this vintage challis really appeals to me! $5.00 for a half yard piece from PintuckSew.


I've always been in love with crazy colors and patterns. This piece of vintage mod pop art fabric would make an amazing skirt! $13.00 for a little over a yard at SelvedgeShop.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that 70s top. Too bad I'm trying to not keep making loose, semi-unflattering tops from the 70s!

    ReplyDelete